Social Media Coordinator
We are currently seeking a (PART-TIME 20-24 hrs per week) passionate and dynamic Social Media Coordinator who will be responsible for the development and execution of creating compelling and dynamic content that will build and sustain awareness about hospice and palliative care, using key social media sites such as; Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and blogs to promote the organizations new brand and initiatives. This position will report to the Director of Business Development and will work collaboratively with departments across the organization to promote the goals, messages, image and awareness regarding hospice and palliative care. The coordinator will support the development, implementation and monitoring of social media for the organization. He/she will write and gather content for electronic publications, social media and blogs.
The ideal candidate is knowledgeable about all things social and demonstrates an entrepreneurial and curious spirit. Candidate who really enjoys bringing brands to life in consumer dialogue across various social platforms and executing with excellence.
- Writing social media optimized posts that provide exceptional, engaging, motivating content
- Working with the Business Development team to develop social media calendar of posts, events, promotions, etc. and manage execution
- Establish social media sites
- Create and curate content for company’s social media accounts
- Develop ideas and campaigns to increase reach, engagement, and followers
- Determine key metrics and create digital and social media reports
- Write compelling and relevant blog articles
- Develop and implement email marketing strategies
- Assist in training employees on social media best practices
- Assist with promotional products and advertising
- Research new and interesting ways the company can promote, brand, and participate in community events.
- Assist with general administrative duties
- Other duties as assigned
- Develop regular performance reports and identity actionable items and areas for opportunity on all social media projects
- 2-4 years of social community experience
- Technical proficiency in social media platforms, content management with proven experience managing a social strategy across Facebook, Linked In, Twitter,
- Flawless writing skills accompanied with strong verbal/communication skills
- An independent, flexible, problem-solving spirit and ability to take initiative
- Be passionate about end of life care
Job Status: Part Time