RN Case Manager- Hospice
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a team where you are valued as a professional and have the opportunity to participate in the delivery of quality patient care? Our culture encourages and appreciates collaboration among team members to deliver exceptional services. If interested in joining our team, please apply online or in person.
We are looking for a Registered Nurse to provide exceptional care to our patients, families, group homes/facilities/hospitals, physicians, and prospective clients and patients. Each nurse is responsible for overseeing the care of each patient including supervising CNAs, LPNs, Social Workers, Chaplains, and volunteers; responsible for implementing the plan of care and making changes as needed; responsible for providing documentation at time of re-certification or discharge; and also responsible to stay in compliance with all State, Medicare, and Serenity Hospice regulations.
This is a full-time position for RN's.
Territory will consist of West Valley visits.
Teamwork and patient care are our number one priorities. If you are interested in joining a wonderful, growing company, please apply today!
Skills / Requirements
- One Year previous Hospice or home health nursing experience preferred.
- Associate degree from an accredited Nursing School. BSN/MSN preferred.
- Registered Nursing License from the Arizona Board of Nursing Required and in good standing.
- Skills / Abilities:
- Ability to demonstrate respect for people, courteous behavior to fellow employees, patients, patients families, visitors and to the medical staff, and follow the core values of the organization.
- Ability to accept supervision and guidelines and work cooperatively with others.
- Ability to follow regulations of Serenity Hospice & Palliative Care pertaining to job performance, behavior, dress code and patient care.
- Ability to be flexible in meeting the needs of varying situations.
- Ability to ensure that patients' rights are respected.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Must have reliable transportation, as this position requires field work/travel/care.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Basic Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Voluntary Supplemental Insurance (Short term disability, Cancer, Accidental, Hospital, etc.)
- Holiday Pay (after 90 days of employment)
- Paid Time Off (2 weeks accrued in the first year, increasing annually)
- Birthday Paid Time Off (after 1 year of employment)
- Direct Deposit
- Tuition Reimbursement (after 1 year of employment)
Job Status: Full Time