Marketing for Hospice- Central Valley and Scottsdale
Territory: Central Valley and Scottsdale.
Must have experience in Hospice Marketing or Home Health Marketing in Maricopa County
We are currently looking for a Community Liaison who can match our sense of client and patient commitment. Come join a company that makes a difference and help us grow. Responsible for generating patient referrals/admissions from customers and continue to grow the number of referrals/admissions. Responsible for establishing and maintaining professional relationships with all referral sources which may include physicians, nursing homes, assisted living facilities, hospitals, individuals, and other entities. Responsible for creating a market presence, represent Serenity Hospice and its services in a competent professional and responsive manner, meet and exceed growth targets, and manage marketing budget. Responsible for interacting with Serenity Hospice staff to ensure cohesion of services and quality. The ideal candidate will have the ability to prospect, develop strong relationships and close business.
Skills / Requirements
Must have SALES experience in Hospice or Home Health in Maricopa County
Bachelors degree in business, marketing, other related field preferred, or other equivalent experience.
- Ability to demonstrate respect for people, courteous behavior to fellow employees, patients, patients families, visitors and to the medical staff, and follow the core values of the organization.
- Ability to accept supervision and guidelines and work cooperatively with others.
- A warm and welcoming personality that encourages relationship building
- Professional creative problem solving attitude and strong presentation skills
- Proven track record of closing new business and maintaining current business
- Exceptional written/verbal communication skills
- Team-oriented, extremely motivated and able to work independently
- Ability to follow regulations of Serenity Hospice & Palliative Care pertaining to job performance, behavior, dress code and patient care.
- Ability to be flexible in meeting the needs of varying situations.
- Ability to ensure that patients' rights are respected and HIPAA guidelines are followed
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
Sales experience in Hospice/Home health is a must.
Job Status: Full Time