LPN for Hospice- West Valley
Serenity Hospice is currently looking for an LPN to provide exceptional care to our patients, families, group homes/facilities/hospitals, physicians, and prospective clients in the West Maricopa County. The LPN will work closely with the RN Case Manager to update plan of care, IDT notes, manage physician orders and medications, and provide continual assessment of the patient.
This position is for LPN's only. Home Health or Hospice experience preferred.
Skills / Requirements
- One Year previous nursing experience preferred.
- One year previous hospice or home health nursing experience preferred.
- Associate degree from an accredited Nursing School.
- Licensed Practical Nursing License from the Arizona Board of Nursing Required and must be in good standing.
Skills / Abilities:
- Ability to demonstrate respect for people, courteous behavior to fellow employees, patients, patients families, visitors and to the medical staff, and follow the core values of the organization.
- Ability to accept supervision and guidelines and work cooperatively with others.
- Ability to follow regulations of Serenity Hospice & Palliative Care pertaining to job performance, behavior, dress code and patient care.
- Ability to be flexible in meeting the needs of varying situations.
- Ability to ensure that patients' rights are respected.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
General schedule is M-F, 8am to 5pm but may vary depending on needs of the company, time off requests, holidays, patients, families, etc.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Basic Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Voluntary Supplemental Insurance (Short term disability, Cancer, Accidental, Hospital, etc.)
- Holiday Pay (after 90 days of employment)
- Paid Time Off (2 weeks accrued in the first year, increasing annually)
- Birthday Paid Time Off (after 1 year of employment)
- Direct Deposit
- Tuition Reimbursement (after 1 year of employment)
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: PHX