Hospice RN Case Manager
We are looking for a Registered Nurse to provide exceptional care to our patients, families, group homes/facilities/hospitals, physicians, and prospective clients and patients. Each nurse is responsible for overseeing the care of each patient including supervising CNAs, LPNs, Social Workers, Chaplains, and volunteers; responsible for implementing the plan of care and making changes as needed; responsible for providing documentation at time of re-certification or discharge; and also responsible to stay in compliance with all State, Medicare, and Serenity Hospice regulations.
This position is for RN's only. Part time position.
Territory will consist of West Valley visits.
Skills / Requirements
- One Year previous Hospice or home health nursing experience preferred.
- Associate degree from an accredited Nursing School. BSN/MSN preferred.
- Registered Nursing License from the Arizona Board of Nursing Required and in good standing.
- Skills / Abilities:
- Ability to demonstrate respect for people, courteous behavior to fellow employees, patients, patients families, visitors and to the medical staff, and follow the core values of the organization.
- Ability to accept supervision and guidelines and work cooperatively with others.
- Ability to follow regulations of Serenity Hospice & Palliative Care pertaining to job performance, behavior, dress code and patient care.
- Ability to be flexible in meeting the needs of varying situations.
- Ability to ensure that patients' rights are respected.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Must have reliable transportation, as this position requires field work/travel/care.
Great teamwork and outstanding patient care are our number one priorities. If you are interested in joining our team, please feel free to send your resume or you can come into the main office to fill out an application.
Job Status: Part Time