Hospice C.N.A.- Per Diem
Provide exceptional care to Serenity Hospice & Palliative Care patients, families, group homes/facilities/hospitals, physicians, and prospective clients and patients. Perform various services necessary to meet patient's personal needs, to promote the patient's comfort, and promote a safe environment. Comply with all Federal and State regulations and comply with all Serenity Hospice Policies and Procedures.
Candidate MUST be Certified through Arizona State Board of Nursing.
This position is a per diem position, where patients will be assigned as needed.
Hours of operation are Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm.
Applicant must have reliable transportation. This will include daily driving to multiple locations for patient services throughout the East Valley.
Skills / Requirements
- One Year previous experience as a CNA preferred.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent: Completion of a Home Health Aide Certification program.
- Certified Nursing License from the Arizona Board of Nursing Required. Must be in good standing.
- Must have current Arizona Driver's License and updated Auto insurance.
- Ability to demonstrate respect for people, courteous behavior to fellow employees, patients, patients families, visitors and follow the core values of the organization.
- Ability to accept supervision and guidelines and work cooperatively with others.
- Ability to follow regulations of Serenity Hospice & Palliative Care pertaining to job performance, behavior, dress code and patient care.
- Ability to be flexible in meeting the needs of varying situations.
- Ability to ensure that patients' rights are respected.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Employee assistance program
- basic life insurance
- voluntary life insurance
- voluntary supplemental insurance (short term disability, cancer, hospital, accidental, etc.)
- Holiday Pay (after 90 days of employment)
- Paid time off (2 weeks accrued in the first year, increasing annually)
- Birthday Paid time off (after 1 year of employment)
- Direct Deposit
- Tuition reimbursement (after 1 year of employment)
Job Status: On Call