The Administrator is responsible for managing all hands-on operational aspects of the company. Assist the Owner/CEO in the aggressive and successful growth of the company. Through a respectful, constructive and energetic style, guided by the objectives of company, the Administrator provides the leadership, management and vision necessary to ensure that the company has the proper operational controls, administrative and reporting procedures, and people systems in place to effectively grow the organization and to ensure financial strength and operating efficiency.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide day-to-day leadership and management to the organization that mirrors the adopted mission and core values of the company.
- Creates and manages yearly budget. Monitor all expenses and insure that accurate tracking methods are in place.
- Responsible for the measurement and effectiveness of all processes internal and external. Provides timely, accurate and complete reports on the operating condition of the company.
- Spearhead the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes.
- Collaborate with the management team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes, and personnel designed to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of our organization.
- Act as lead "client-care officer" through direct contact with every client and partner.
- Foster a success-oriented, accountable environment within the company.
- Act as a back up to Management.
- Participate in on-call schedule.
- Participate in various committees and remain current on current Federal and State regulations and hospice trends.
Skills / Requirements
- At least three years of Hospice experience required.
- Two years of experience in a management position required.
- Bachelors degree required. Masters degree preferred.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in Arizona preferred.
General schedule is M-F, 8am to 5pm but may vary depending on needs of the company, time off requests, holidays, patients, families, etc.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Basic Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Voluntary Supplemental Insurance (Short term disability, Cancer, Accidental, Hospital, etc.)
- Holiday Pay (after 90 days of employment)
- Paid Time Off (accrual begins on date of hire, available for use after 90 days of employment)
- Birthday Paid Time Off (after 1 year of employment)
- Direct Deposit
- Tuition Reimbursement (after 1 year of employment)
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: PHX