This posting has expired and is no longer available.
We are currently looking for Registered Nurses to work in our In-Patient Unit located centrally to provide exceptional care to Serenity Hospice & Palliative Care patients, families, group homes/facilities/hospitals, physicians, and prospective clients and patients including supervising CNAs, LPNs, and volunteers.
As one of our Registered Nurses, you are:
Responsible for overseeing the care of each patient. Responsible for implementing the plan of care and making changes as needed. Responsible for providing documentation at time of re-certification or discharge. Responsible to stay in compliance with all State, Medicare, and Serenity Hospice regulations.
This position is for RN's only
Skills / Requirements
- One Year previous nursing experience preferred.
- One year previous hospice nursing experience preferred.
- Associate degree from an accredited Nursing School. BSN/MSN preferred.
- Registered Nursing License from the Arizona Board of Nursing Required.
Skills / Abilities:
- Ability to demonstrate respect for people, courteous behavior to fellow employees, patients, patients families, visitors and to the medical staff, and follow the core values of the organization.
- Ability to accept supervision and guidelines and work cooperatively with others.
- Ability to follow regulations of Serenity Hospice & Palliative Care pertaining to job performance, behavior, dress code and patient care.
- Ability to be flexible in meeting the needs of varying situations.
- Ability to ensure that patients' rights are respected.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
Shifts may vary between days, nights, holidays and may require weekends as well.