This posting has expired and is no longer available.
Serenity Hospice & Palliative Care is searching for a dynamic receptionist. This position requires someone who is detail oriented, has an exceptional, positive attitude and phone voice, a warm and sunny personality, has the ability to multi-task, and the ability to handle a wide array of personalities and customers.
We are a team of professionals striving to prepare our patients and families for the end-of-life experience. We aid the patient, family and friends in facing the challenges of a life-limiting illness by offering physical, emotional and spiritual support and comfort.
Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to grow with a well-established company.
Skills / Requirements
- Responsible for answering busy multi-line phones with proper routing.
- Responsible for ordering, receiving, stocking and distributing office supplies.
- Responsible for maintaining New Hire packets and Application packets.
- Must be experienced and proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Assists other employees in the office with approved tasks.
- Receive, sort, and forward incoming mail and maintaining employee mail boxes.
- Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.).
- May also assist with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing and collating.
- This position reports to the Human Resource Director.
Knowledge of Microsoft Office and a multi-line phone system is required.